Sunday, December 29, 2013

Things I drew


Put together a quick art summary for 2013. Possible NSFW because of nekkid fairies in January (but its the weekend!) Here’s hoping 2014 will be full of more comics and personal drawings.
For folk interested in the 2014 Seasonal Beauties calendar, check out the Etsy shop! 
If you’re curious about Shaggy’s and my newest comic “Demane and Demazana” check out the anthology’s Kickstarter video (only 13 days left!)
"Shrub Monkeys" can be ordered in our online shop (save 50% this BOXING WEEK until Jan 1st 2014!) and “Explorer: The Lost Islands” should be available at your local comic shop/book store/library :)
I’m excited for 2014! Excited to create, excited to travel, to see my friends all over the world, meet new people, set up my new house, live, laugh and learn. LET’S GO!

No comments: