Monday, March 14, 2011

Going to Wizard World Toronto this weekend?


I'll be at table 1015 with my lady friend Adriana Blake (creator of the super adorable married-life webcomic "Fall on Me"). I'll post more details about what I'll have at the table very soon (I'm in the process of printing stuff, SO last minute!) But what I'm planning to have available are:

-4x6 mini colour prints
-8.5x11 colour prints
- Original bristol board illustrations and pages from my comics (Shrub Monkeys, Flight 8 and The Anthology Project). ** For portfolio viewing purposes not for sale**
-and lastly... COMMISSIONS! I'm not sure how many I'll be able to take on, I may cap it at 10-15 slots a day, so come by quickly if you're interested. More details to come on that throughout the week as well. :)

No comments: