Wednesday, May 8, 2013

CCAF recap and TCAF PRE-CAP!

(picture taken by Studio Comics)

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by the Cambridge Comic Arts Festival last weekend! I had alot of fun meeting my neighbouring table artists and all the friendly folk who swung by to check out the wares and get a free sketch (gotta have something free for Free Comic Book Day!) Giving a solo talk on animation, comics and freelancing was a little nerve-wracking, but I'm glad I did it and hope the audience learned a thing or two!

And in more awesome comic news, TCAF IS THIS WEEKEND! 

Yes! TCAF is totally FREE and there are a TON of amazing artists exhibiting and some incredible panels (I wish there were 2 of me so I could watch all the panels AND be at the table). If you are in Toronto this weekend and like looking at things, do yourself a favour and check this show out.

The TCAF events page also has a list of cool events and parties that'll be going on throughout the weekend, and there are fun happenings starting already (film screenings, lectures, art shows, and drink-and-draws).

It's my all time favourite comic festival, it's finally Spring, and I am crazy excited.

Hope to see you there!



No comments: