Friday, March 8, 2013

Tatterhood on Comixology, and other comic anthology news.

Hey Comixology users! You can now read Shaggy's and my comic adaptation of "Tatterhood" amongst 200 pages of fantasy comic goodness in the "Cautionary Fables & Fairy Tales" anthology for only $5.99.

We're super excited to be a part of this platform and hope it makes our comics much more easily accessible to you folk! Thanks to CFFT's editor Kel McDonald for making this all possible.

We've also submitted "Silly Kingdom" to the Comixology approval committee and hope to have it available there very soon.

In more anthology news, "Side B: A Music Lover's Comic Anthology" is down to its last 75 copies and is now available at 50% off of the original price, so grab them while you still can! This was the first comic anthology I was ever invited to be part of, huge thanks to editor Rachel Dukes for bringing me on board!

In even MORE Comic Anthology news (oh my goodness!) Shaggy and I are wrapping on a big one that I'll hopefully be able to share some sneak peek images soon. After that we're making comics for "Cautionary Fables and Fairy Tales 2", "Red Ensign: Monsters", and then I'll be drawing a story for Steve Le Couilliard's "Una The Blade." Gosh dang I am excited for all this good comic-making! 2013 is off to a pretty exciting start, just gotta make sure I step outside and stare at the sun every now and again...




No comments: