Friday, August 3, 2012

Con Bravo!


Last weekend was "Con Bravo!" in Burlington, Ontario, and let me tell you it was mega fun. A comic, anime, gaming, larping, steam-punking, geek-pa-looza convention run by some super nifty pals of mine, I also had the priviledge of being the con's official badge-designer (for the second year in a row!)

Thanks so much to everyone who came by the table to chat, check out my swag and for listening to me babble through the panels I was invited to speak on. There's a recorded "Guys with Pencils-LIVE!" episode I got to take part of with guest-star animation pals Adriana Blake and Stephen Daymond.

It's been a pleasure getting to watch this new convention grow bigger and bigger, if you're in the area next July be sure to check it out!
 Table set up with my charming and adorable booth-buddy/little-sis Hesbell.
Sisters Shanahanigans (photos by our lovely table neighbour Adriana)

No comments: