Friday, December 9, 2011

SPoT



Holy last minute promotion Baman! What are you guys up to tomorrow afternoon? If you're in Toronto and the answer is "nuthin" then why not swing by the Small Press of Toronto (SPoT) book fair and say "hellooooooo" to my table buddy Adriana Blake and myself. We'll have art prints, originals, sketch commissions and I'll have a small batch of SILLY KINGDOM books available!
Yes the second print run of Silly Kingdom is here at last! And while most of the books are being packaged up for IndieGogo donors or held overnight to let the binding glue dry properly, I'll have a handful of books at the table tomorrow. If you'd like to grab a copy then swing on by early! (Tables are first come first serve so I don't know where I'm sitting yet). Otherwise we'll be restocking the online shop again after the weekend so if you're looking for a last minute Xmas gift consider picking up a copy for your loved ones and frenemies.

Cheers gang!

No comments: