Thursday, December 29, 2011

A note to our amazing IndieGogo sponsors!

Happy Holidays everyone! We hope you've all been enjoying a lovely Winter Solstice, Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, winter/summer/what-have-you-DECEMBER-MONTH-DAY!

We've posted an update for our Silly Kingdom pre-sale donors on our IndieGogo page, but for those who missed it WE HAVE SHIPPED ALL YOUR BOOKS! Yay!

If you haven't received your packages yet (we've sent out art print and button rewards) it should be arriving any day now. The last remaining funder rewards are the commission-level ones that I (Katie) am working on piece by piece. So if you haven't written me to let me know what you'd like me to draw for you yet, please drop me a line at: sillykingdomcomic@gmail.com

Thank you all so much for your enthusiasm in helping my brother Shaggy and I get Silly Kingdom made this year! We learned a lot getting this first book out, and we couldn't have done it without the support and amazing encouragement from each and every one of you.

A very happy and inspirational New Year to you all! See you in 2012 :)

No comments: