Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Anthology Project: Volume 2 is almost here!


I'm very excited to announce that The Anthology Project: Volume 2, a beautiful comic collection I am absolutely honored to be a part of, will be available for pre-order off the AP website as of March 14th, 2011. I was able to get my hands on an advance copy (but only for a couple minutes before it was rescued) and let me tell you, this book packs some serious punch in an insanely pretty package.

Joy Ang (one of the creators of The Anthology Project) has posted some sneak peeks at this lovely and hefty volume on her flickr, so be sure to check that out! (The photos do the book more justice than my rambling ballyhoo ever could)

For more in depth previews of each story, take a look here!

So excited!




1 comment:

Jez Tuya said...

that is such a sweet looking book! :D