Thursday, September 17, 2009

The ladies of Venture Bros



I'm always waaaay behind getting on board popular shows/books/games/whutever BUT I don't mind as when I finally jump on a bandwagon there's so much to catch up on that I hit this sugar-buzzed freakishly happy kid-like high... thing. The Venture Bros is no exception! The first I heard of this show was when two friends came to last years Halloween party dressed as drop-dead-perfect The Monarch and Dr. Mrs the Monarch. It wasn't until... this week that I finally started watching all 3 seasons and am now obsessed enough about it to draw fan art! Must watch season 4!!!

5 comments:

Thomas Fummo said...

homminahomminahomminahommina

Ryan Green said...

They dressed like THAT for Halloween?? O.O

Great drawings...and loved the last comic, too!

Brian Evinou said...

Nice stuff KT! Love the work. I cant believe you've avoided venture bros this long. That wild to me!!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

I love that show! These are great! There were alot of cosplay of Venture Bros. at AnimExpo and Comic Con this year.

Demophon said...

Very cool. They are starting a new season in October. I can't wait. Great work.