Monday, August 3, 2009

Girlamatic relaunched!



Here's a promo piece I did for the relaunch of Girlamatic.com! Check out the new site, it looks faaaaabulous and is loaded with lots of new features like podcasts, blogs, comic reviews and of course, comics! The only hiccup is that when the site relaunched it switched servers so all my comic link were broken, AUGH! I just spent this morning re-linking everything and am pretty sure I got it all, but if any of you guys happen to come across a comic thumbnail that doesn't link to the correct comic, send me a shout at shanahan.katie(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll fix it in a jiffy :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's strange, I found Shrub Monkeys about a week ago, and the site was very basic with just the images and a few ads at the top.

I came back the next day to continue devouring the archive, and you changed everything. I thought I had screwed up my bookmarks!

Anyway, hell of a funny comic. Keep 'em coming!